Your ESD Flooring Solutions Provider
Added to your cart
You do not have any items in your shopping cart at this time.
View All cart items
ESD Vinyl Tile
Conductive ESD Vinyl Tile
Dissipative ESD Vinyl Tile
Conductive Rubber Tiles and Rolls
Dissipative Modular Carpet Tiles
Conductive Adhesive, Grounding and Weld Rod
Dissipative Floor Finishes
Statguard® Low-VOC Dissipative Floor Finish
Statguard® Dissipative Floor Finish
ESD Floor Maintenance Products
Statguard® Floor Stripper
Statguard® Floor Neutralizer
Statguard® ESD Floor Cleaner
Statfree® Dissipative Spray Buff
Statfree® Burnishing Restorer
Conductive Epoxy and Paint
Statguard® Conductive Epoxy
Statguard® Conductive Acrylic Paint
Shop from our other Desco
Questions And Answers
List All Questions
List by Category
Taking on foot straps, what is the life time for them?
One, two or three months.
It is a possibility to make a measure about container´s resistivity?
Which is the best way to do it? - Anonymous
In response to your first question about Foot Grounders, the life time of a foot grounder is dependent on many factors:
1) quality of unit manufactured
2) how long the unit is worn per day (one, two or three shifts)
3) who wears the unit (90 lb women or a 250 lb man)
4) the gate of the wearer (do they walk on the side of their sole, thereby prematurely wearing the cup material in one place?)
5) the cleanliness of the floor (are the floors swept every night, thereby eliminating dirt, sand and other additional abrasive materials from the floor?)
Typically, a quality foot grounder can last from 6 months up to a year, again, depending on use as outlined above.
If you have found this Q/A useful, please rate it based on its helpfulness.
This question has been rated:
Terms & Conditions
Ask an ESD Question
Registered Sales Opportunity
Sign up for email updates - great deals, new products, and more!
Sign up for E-mail Updates